Create a Curve by placing points which the Curve will pass through.
- Click the button on the toolbar.
- Click at the start point of the spline curve.
- Click the points through which the Curve will pass. Repeat the clicks to create a spline curve.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.
- A Curve is created.
Differences Between Two Curves
- Spline Curve: Click the points that the Curve will pass through to create the Curve.
- Control Point Curve: Click the Control Points of the Curve to create the Curve.