Duplicate objects along a Curve by specifying the number of duplicates. Twist, scale, alignment possible.
- Select the object you want to duplicate.
- Use the Curve Array command in the Command Palette.
- Select the Curve to use as the path.
- Set the options in the Command Dialog and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Number: Specify the number of duplications.
- Twist: Specify the angle of twist along the Curve in degrees.
- Scale: Specify the scaling factor along the Curve.
- Parallel: Duplicate the Curves in parallel, regardless of the path.
- Normal: Duplicate the Curves with angles aligned to the path.
- Shift + Wheel up Add copy: Increases the number of duplications.
- Shift + Wheel down Subtract copy: Reduces the number of duplications.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.