Generate a surface that passes through a set of points by clicking on them.
- Use the Constrained Surface command in the Command Palette.
- Click on the points you want to pass through.
- Set the options in the Command Dialog and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Tolerance: Specify the tolerance of the surface.
- Angular tolerance: Specify the angular tolerance of the surface.
- Performance: The surface is generated quickly.
- Smoothness: The surface is generated smoothly.
- Cmd-Z: Undo the last point.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.