Ctrl + D
Left of Command Bar
Duplicate objects and place them on reference point. Allow scaling, rotation, and flipping the axis. It can be used for boolean operations.
- Select the objects you want to duplicate.
- Press Ctrl + D or click the button.
- Click on the reference point of the object to be duplicated.
- Click on the reference point of the destination for duplication.
- S Scale: Allows scaling.
- A Angle: Allows rotation.
- D Offset: Allows consecutive duplication.
- F Flip: Allows flipping the duplication axis.
- X/Y/Z x/y/z-up: Sets the duplication axis to the X/Y/Z-axis.
- Shift + Q Slice: Creates a Solid at the intersections with the Boolean target and preserves the remaining Solids.
- Q Union: Joins the Boolean target and tool together.
- W Difference: Removes the tool from the Boolean target.
- Shift + E Intersect: Creates a Solid at the intersection of the Boolean target and tool.
- B New Body: Creates a new Solid without performing Boolean operations.
- Click to confirm.
- To duplicate more object, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Press Esc to exit.