Right of Command Bar
Replace the selected Face with another Face.
- Select Faces to match.
- Click the button .
- Select the surface to replace with.
- Set the options in the Command Dialog.
- When a concave inner Face is offset.
- Moving: Move the whole wall when the offset gets to the outer wall.
- Fixed: Stop at the outer wall.
- None: Keep going by itself, neither affecting or affected by the outer wall.
- Front: When enabled, the Face will be matched to the front Face of the selected surface.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.