Right of Command Bar
Add thickness to a selected Sheet. Thickness for each side can be specified.
When Faces are selected: see Thicken Face.
- Select the Sheet you want to thicken.
- Click the button on the Right of Command Bar.
- Set the options in the Command Dialog and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Thickness: Specify the thickness of each of both sides.
- Tab Lock Distances Equalize the thickness on both sides.
- D Thickness Specify the thickness by moving the cursor.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.