Extend a Curve by specifying the distance. Choose from extension shapes like Natural, Linear, Soft, Reflective, and Arc.
- Select the end Point of the Curve you wish to extend.
- Use the Extend command in the Command Palette.
- Press D, move the cursor, and click at the endpoint.
- Set the options in the Command Dialog.
- Natural / Liner / Soft / Reflective / Arc
- Refer to the video to see the differences between each option.
- Distance: Specify the distance.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.