Apply a draft angle to the selected Face.
- Select the face to use as a reference plane.
- Click the button on the Right of Command Bar.
- Select Faces to draft.
- Drag the white circle to specify the angle of draft.
- Set the options in the Command Dialog and Keyboard Shortcuts.
- Degrees: Specify the angle of draft.
- When the concave inner Face is drafted.
- Moving: Extend the outer wall when the drafted Face gets to the outer wall.
- Fixed: Stop at the outer wall.
- None: Keep going by itself neither affecting or affected by the outer wall.
- A Angle adjacent: Specify the angle by moving the cursor.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.