Copy with Placement
Copy With Placement
Ctrl + Shift + C
Copy objects with a reference point. Use it alongside the Paste with Placement command for similar functionality to the Place command. This is particularly useful for placing objects in different windows.
- Copy with Placement Command
- Select the objects you wish to copy.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + C.
- Click the reference point on the object you're copying.
- To paste in a different window, switch to that target window.
- Paste with Placement Command
- Press Ctrl + Shift + V.
- Click the destination reference point in the target window.
- F Flip: Allows flipping the duplication axis.
- X/Y/Z x/y/z-up: Sets the duplication axis to the X/Y/Z-axis.
- S Scale: Allows scaling.
- A Angle: Allows rotation.
- D Offset: Allows consecutive duplication.
- Shift + Q Slice: Creates a Solid at the intersections with the Boolean target and preserves the remaining Solids.
- Q Union: Joins the Boolean target and tool together.
- W Difference: Removes the tool from the Boolean target.
- Shift + E Intersect: Creates a Solid at the intersection of the Boolean target and tool.
- B New Body: Creates a new Solid without performing Boolean operations.
- Right-click to confirm.
- To copy additional objects, repeat steps 3-2 and 3-3.
- Press Esc to exit the command.