Project the outline of the Solids or Sheets onto the current construction plane along the normal direction, thereby generating a Curves. While the Project Outline command produces a projected curves in 2D, this command creates a 3D curves. Curves will be positioned precisely at the object's original boundary.
- Set the desired construction plane for projection.
- Select the Solids or Sheets to project.
- Use Create Outline command in the Command Palette.
- The projected Curves will be created.
- Optionally, you can move the Curves using the Move Gizmo.
- Right-click or click OK in the Command Dialog to confirm.