Left of Command Bar
Cut the target Curve using a cutter Curve or Face. When a Curve is the cutter, the cut is made based on a surface generated from that Curve.
- Press C or click the button .
- Press C again to switch to Cut Curve command.
- Specify the target and cutter.
- Select target bodies: Select the Curve to be cut.
- Select cutters: Select the Curve or Face to be used as the cutter.
- S: Screen space: Sets the cutting direction to align with the visible direction.
- Confirm with OK in the Command Dialog or right-click.